Most irrigation systems serving schools, campuses or parks originate from municipal supplies. There is no doubt as to the quality and reliability of municipal water, however there is inconsistency in supply and pressure. As an authorized pump station service provider since 2007, Environmental Solutions can repair complete pumping systems, skids, manifolds, probes, filters, valves and pumps of all sizes.
In addition to pump service, we engineer, assemble and install booster, sump, vertical turbine, submersible, vertical multi-stage centrifugal and suction-lift (horizontal centrifugal) pumping systems capable of delivering any specified flow at any pressure requirement. Choose the leader of the irrigation industry for quality of work, extensive expertise and simple solutions to complex problems.
- Installation of complete pump systems, skids, manifolds, probes, filters, valves, controls, filtration, and fertigation
- Custom fabrication
- Variable frequency drives
- Poor water supplies or pressure
- Poor-performing irrigation sprinklers
- Existing pump service (impellors, drains, etc)
- Seasonal service including start-up, winterization and testing
- Complete pump installations including, sump, booster, vertical turbine, submersible, vertical multi-stage centrifugal and suction lift systems
- Develop alternative water sources or storage